- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Your Tasks Join DB Schenker's Global Infrastructure Services team. Our open, multinational team is looking forward to start collaborating with you. Interesting, innovative IT projects with diverse team members and supportive leadership around the world are waiting for you. Let's drive the logistics digitalization together!
The team Governance & Transformation helps drive the implementation of sustainable organizational change through effective communication concepts and strategies along with comprehensive marketing and training - targeting internal expert communities and end-user audiences alike.
You will support a team of young professionals in the creation of digital content to facilitate the adoption of workplace-related office applications and wide-ranging user information affecting every DB Schenker employee, the maintenance of our social intranet pages as well as intra-departmental communications.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Support global change and communication concepts through user-centered content design
- Design training material for workplace-related tools (e.g. user guides, video tutorials)
- Manage and create content for social intranet pages
- Support intra-departmental communications (e.g. newsletters, presentations)
- Create presentations for management level
- Prepare and follow-up of virtual townhall meetings
- Draft promotional materials, both digital and print (e.g. flyers, brochures)
- Assist with administrative and coordinative tasks (e.g. workshop organization)
Our Requirements Requirements
- Enrolled student in the field of graphic or media design, marketing, communication or related disciplines
- Ability to communicate from a user's perspective and to illustrate abstract topics in an easy-to-understand manner
- Understanding of the principles of design for digital communications
- Experience in graphic design and related fields of creative work like video editing, etc.
- Profound user knowledge of graphic design, video editing, photography tools (e.g. Adobe creative cloud)
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Can-do attitude, intercultural sensitivity and high level of engagement
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), further languages will be a plus
- Profound MS Office knowledge (PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Publisher, etc.)
Our Offer At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Requisition No. Not yet entered
- video editing