- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Board Area Learning Organizations at SAP are working together under the banner of SAP Learning.
Our mission is to build a global, best-in-class “Learning Culture,” where everyone is a teacher and everyone is a learner, since we believe that learning happens all the time, anywhere, and in many ways.
SAP Learning makes learning simpler, more intuitive, more employee-centric and, ultimately, more impactful.
SAP Development Learning opens horizons, so that people discover and unleash their full potential for both their professional and personal paths.
As a team, we ignite passion, we bring heart to work, we nurture curiosity, we bring together, we recognize our communities’ contributions, and we promote self-responsibility.
The learning program expert will join our SAP Development Learning team that is responsible for the learning offerings for the 43,000 employees with a development / engineering role and the delivery across 60+ SAP locations providing digital learning formats deployed with SAP Success Map Learning, and micro-learning based on 3rd party platforms like Pluralsight.
As a PMO support for Machine Learning, you will help design, plan, coordinate, and rollout innovative learning formats and offerings of various kinds as well as administer related tasks.
As a PMO support for our stakeholder management, you will support the network activities, arrange and facilitate stakeholder meetings and involve in the activities around it including communications.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
PMO Support for the Learning Program Machine Learning
- Support preparation, execution and follow-up of machine learning stakeholder meetings
- Setup, update, and maintain project relevant documentation e.g. timelines, budget plan, content overview, subject matter expert directory
- Align with and support Project Leads and Communications Lead for machine learningPMO Support for Stakeholder Management
- Create and keep internal communication channels up-to-date (SAP Jam)
- Prepare and update meeting summaries, presentations, and other materials
- Provide project management support for stakeholder management and other topicsEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Any subject. Business, educational studies, or related fields would be an advantage.
- Computer skills: MS PPT, XLS, Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, Outlook very good
- Language skills: Excellent English. German would be an advantage.
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and organizational skills, highly self-organized working style, strong team player, intercultural competenciesWORK EXPERIENCE
In order to complete the tasks, we recommend being enrolled in a higher semester.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages / Adobe Cloud.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- ms project