- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHING, GERMANY
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the technical support? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at Airbus Defence and Space in Manching for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- Performance of operational and organisational tasks, creation and maintenance of databases, web pages, share points etc. supporting different A/C systems and departments (Eurofighter, Tornado, Awacs, etc.).
- Consolidation and harmonization of data, preparation of presentations and other supporting documents.
- Contact to a wide-spread network of focal points and functions within Airbus Manching site. Minimum stay 6 months with possibility to extend.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Enrolled full time student within Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering/Avionics, Informatics, Maths, Electrical Engineering or similar field of study
- If possible in the area of Performance & Improvement or Process Management in a technical field (e.g. internship or former working student experience in aerospace, automotive or other Production environment)
- Proficient use of MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint...)
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages and web tools would be a benefit (Visual Basic, SharePoint...)
- English: advanced level
- German: beginner/advanced
- Spanish would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.