- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Experience cooperation: You will have a chance to gain a network in the international supplier base of the Automotive Aftermarket (AA). A close communication with external suppliers and internal customers will be part of the daily business.
- Take responsibility: You support the quality department of our business unit for "Technical Products and Resale Goods" (daily-business).
- Structured observation: The reviewing, tracking and escalation of supplier and customer complaints at SAP R/3 fall also in your area of responsibility.
- Think holistically: You have a Project/Development support function for department relevant topics. Besides you are responsible for the preparation of weekly quality status meetings.
- Integrated implementation: Last but not least you make quality reportings via Excel and prepare powerpoint presentations (e.g. quality status reports).
- Character: self motivated and open-minded
- Working Practice: structured person with good communication skills
- Experience and Knowledge: very good in MS Office, SAP skills would be an advantage
- Language: fluent in English, an additional language is an advantage (e.g. German, Spanish)
- Education: studies in the field of engineering, business engineering or quality management
Additional InformationStart: July 2019 or according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months – 10 h/week
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Sven Roeder (Business Department)
+49 721-942 2328
Company DescriptionDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!