Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an A400M Retrofit Getafe System Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Getafe.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Lead quality delegation implementation at A400M Retrofit Getafe.
• Guarantee WA-QA creation.
• Develop and support quality process deployment at shop floor level.
• Support existing tool and participate actively to the deployment of new corporate tool from the pilot to the deployment phase.
• Ensure all requirements are respected to attribute quality assurance.
• Set Quality PDRs definition; coordinate with Production PDRs.
• Contribute to launch regular trainings regarding quality assurance.
• Act as Airbus coordinator for the documentation service
• Non conformities follow-up.
• Define and deploy audit plan in line with applicable regulations to grant sustainability of our certifications.
• Lead improvement in the area of his/her scope.
• Ensure compliance of the process to applicable regulations.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
• At least 2-3 years of experience.
• English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
• Teamwork, open minded and communication skills.