Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Back to overview We are looking for a passionate and committed Account Manager (m/f/d) with a desire to build and maintain long-lasting, trusting relationships with our existing customers.You have at least 2-3 years experience within B2B Account Management, ideally within the travel industry. However, attitude and desire to grow and maintain accounts is considered as much as relevant experience.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters and be the direct link between FREE NOW and existing clients, managing day-to-day business and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify cross-sales opportunities and make ‘pitches’ to grow business within your existing client portfolio
- Identify in-active accounts and re-activate those accounts through multiple commercial actions
- Provide professional onboarding and after-sales support
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including product and development departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts), and prepare reports on account status
- Update & maintenance of Salesforce as our CRM What you bring:
- Experience in B2B Account Management, ideally working with mid- to large-sized Accounts in the travel industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level
- Credibility and gravitas when dealing with corporate clients
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time
- Capability to closely collaborate with internal key stakeholders in various functions (Marketing, Product, Tech, Central Operations, …)
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical topics
- Commercial assume and great interpersonal skills
- Fluent Spanish and English skills About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW was founded as mytaxi in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. In July 2019, mytaxi rebranded to FREE NOW as part of a global mobility brand family and set itself up as a multiservice mobility provider. With 14 million passengers and more than 100,000 drivers, FREE NOW is one of the leading ride-hailing providers in Europe. Since February 2019, the service is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. FREE NOW today works with more than 700 employees in 26 offices and is available in over 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is leading the operational business as CEO Europe of FREE NOW. More information is available at:www.free-now.com
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health insurance, a monthly mobility allowance, subsidized gym membership)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!