Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Permanent-FT (AC Only)
Job Description :
I. Role objective:
To understand user requirements and design, develop, integrate and deploy solutions. To work closely within a scrum team to provide efficient and high-quality deliverables. To liaise with other technical and business teams to ensure right integration and implementation within the broader systems and processes landscape.
- Contribute analyzing requirements with System Analyst/Product Owner and Technical Leads
- Contribute in estimations and tasks breakdown for product features/stories
- Follow best practices and methodology
- Follow-up in assigned projects with Scrum Master and 3rd parties.
- Implement and test development tasks as planned, ensure full unit testing coverage and automations Performance Measures:
- Respect of time-to-market and agreed release plans
- Quality of deliverables produced
- Levels of support to the whole team in information architecture
- Quality and consistency of IT Roadmap aligned to the business goals
- Contribution to business standards: Sales, Revenue, NOI... III. Qualifications:
- Three to five years of experience in similar position. Proven experience in enterprise level complex web projects.
- Used to apply and understand conceptual software modelling, design and documentation languages and tools.
- Quality commitment with testable software, continuous integration, ...
- Proven experience in SCRUM methodology within Agile teams is a plus. 2. Skills:
- Microsoft .NET stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WWF, WebAPI, Unity, NUnit (versions 2 & 3), NHibernate.
- Service bus & Queue Messaging (rabbitmq & nservicebus is a plus)
- Advanced SQL knowledge, preferable with Oracle® databases.
- Front-end tooling and frameworks Algular 2, npm (nodejs), webpack
- Front end testing karma, jasmine
- Conceptual understanding of DDD,TDD, Distributed systems, microservices ,Patterns,DI (IoC), SOLID principles, best practices...
- Analytical minded, used to provide high quality solutions. Attention to detail.
- Able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Positive attitude, Team player.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Efficient in at least English language. Additional languages are pluses.
- Spring-boot, maven
- Hibernate, JPA, JMQ
- Mulesoft 3. Education:
- University degree or equivalent in education or experience. IV. Key Interfaces:
(Other departments or parts of the organization to which this position will have contact)
- Product Development Managers
- Scrum Masters
- System Analysts
- Technical Leads
- Quality & Assurance V. Reporting Relationships:
Organization: ADP GPT
Barcelona ESP-ES (Cami Antic de Valencia 54 - 99220)