Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Location: Alicante, Spain In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
As a Backend Developer for the Data Discovery and Classification (DDC) team, you will conduct product research leading to new or improved products. You will create or enhance software products based on specifications developed in conjunction with subject matter experts within Thales .You will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle and will be expected to deliver your assignments with minimal supervision.
A week in the life of a Backend Developer:
- You will design, code/debug and test new/existing software modules.
- You will contribute towards development of new approaches and techniques and perform code reviews for the team.
- You will participate in the development of larger modules which may also include requirements analysis, adhering to secure coding practices and detailing design aspects under the direction of experienced engineers.
- You will use source control tools and related processes/procedures and build mechanisms.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To do this job, you must be proficient in fundamentals of computer science, software engineering, operating systems and networking fundamentals. You must have programming experience and Linux fundaments.
- It would be preferred if you have Agile/Scrum, Docker, Golang and Python knowledge
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is goal oriented, focused and a dedicated individual, also has a good learning agility, with excellent analytical, and communication skills.
- You need to have a BE/B. Tech/ M. Tech/MCA of equivalent degree.
- We are looking for someone with a very pro-active developer which is willing to handle many different technologies at once
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!