Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario 30.000,00 € - 35.000,00 € brutos anuales
Lucas is developing a real estate business that allows urban professionals to experience simple, affordable, and flexible homeownership.
Instead of the traditional 20-30% down payment your bank asks you, Lucas asks your for only a 5% down payment. Afterwards, you enter a rent to buy program where each month you increase your ownership in your home.
You would be joining a team of talent that combines serial fintech entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley, New York, Latin America, and Spain who are on a mission to solve a big problem in our society today.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone with at least 1.5 years of professional experience as a backend developer.
- Someone who defines and develops RESTful APIs with Python and Django.
- Someone who will integrate APIs from financial and real estate entities.
- Someone who is not afraid to build crawlers and scrapers (no previous experience needed).
- Someone who follows DevOps principles and practices: code reviews, automated testing, CI/CD, has experience using containers, etc.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary depending on past experience
- Stock Options: everyone at Lucas owns company equity. We offer you between 0.1% and 0.2% of the company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vibrant and fun office in Alonso Martínez, in Madrid.
- Remote friendly - you can work from home from time to time.
What we use:
Our tech stack is React for the frontend & Python for the backend - Django, scraping and data science. We use GitLab (along with its CI/CD capabilities) and AWS as our cloud provider.
- real estate