Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
" Requirements ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcomes and greets Guests following established service guidelines
• Ready and willing to assist fellow Team Members in meeting Guest needs
• Answers questions and makes recommendations about our food, beverages, features, and other restaurant functions and services
• Clearly understands correct process in serving Guests with allergens
• Takes food and beverage orders from Guests, repeating order for confirmation
• Correctly enters the order in our point-of-sale systems following guidelines
• Prepares cocktails and other bar beverages according to company recipes, stays current with new and revised beverage recipes
• Follows alcohol awareness procedures to prevent Guest intoxication; notifies Manager on Duty with any questions surrounding alcohol service to Guests
• Delivers food and beverages to Guests
• Assist other Bartenders & Servers in taking care of Guests
• Prepares final bill, presents check to Guest, accepts payment, and processes credit card charges. Follows established cash handling procedures.
• Performs side work at the start, throughout, and end of each shift as required
• Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Company’s written Employment Guidelines, including Performance Expectations and Dress/Style/Grooming Guidelines
• May be assigned additional tasks in support of the business
• At least six months of related experience preferred
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
• Alcohol certification required or ability to obtain one
• Food handler’s certification required or ability to obtain one
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Member and Manager and in and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point of sale system
• Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
• Ability to manage his or her own work flow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor
• Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entire shift and work in a restaurant environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Romano’s Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Romano's Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building and developing a high-quality, restaurant operating company by focusing on our key values, our team and our strategic partnerships.
All qualified individuals seeking job opportunities with Romano's Macaroni Grill® will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, the presence of non-job related medical conditions, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal laws.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend