Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Business Process Analyst
Location: Barcelona- Spain
Job ID: 18WD27097
Are you passionate about customers and optimizing the business processes necessary to help them imagine, design, and make a better world? Do you pride yourself in crafting process documentation that can be consumed at all levels within an organization? Are you obsessed with process simplification and efficiency? If yes, you may be a good fit for Autodesk’s Customer Success Organization.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced analyst, who is eager to establish robust business process improvement standards in support of our efforts to scale Autodesk’s Enterprise Priority Support services. In this role, you will partner with our process owners to optimize and automate the services we deliver to our most strategic enterprise customers
Establish governance around process improvements (e.g., cadence, process, responsibilities, tools, documentation, storage, etc.)
Define, maintain, and enforce standards for process maps and supporting documentation
Support business process owners in their efforts to create, optimize, and automate our services
Facilitate process workshops
Observe processes in action
Solve process-related problems
Drive continuous process improvement
Monitor and report on process effectiveness and ensure processes are supporting our business objectives
Keep our processes and their performance highly visible and accessible to the organization
Leverage Autodesk standards—brand assets, experience, processes, systems, tools, teams, etc.
Partner with our readiness teams, as needed, to be sure our teams are prepared for changes to our processes or how we govern them
You have 5+ years business process mapping or re-engineering or similar experience
You have expert skills with process mapping software (e.g., Visio, Lucidchart, etc.) and methodologies (e.g., BPMN, EDP, etc.)
You have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand process details and how they link to the organization’s strategy and objectives
You have a demonstrated ability to facilitate working sessions and drive outcomes
You are detail oriented with the ability to communicate the appropriate level of detail, depending on audience
You are able to initiate and nurture relationship at all levels
You have excellent communication skills in English
You have a strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
You are able to travel (less than 30%)
You have customer journey mapping experience
You have knowledge of enterprise contact center and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, InContact, etc.)
You have customer success experience
Top Five Signs You’re a Strong Candidate
1) You focus on the customer. You build strong customer relationships and gain insights into their needs. You identify opportunities that benefit our customers and build and deliver solutions to meet their expectations.
2) You value accountability. You follow through on commitments and make sure others do the same. You act with a clear sense of ownership, taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures. You establish clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results, including opportunities to give and receive feedback.
3) You have courage. You have the passionate self-belief and trust necessary to be bold and brave in your actions to take controlled risks and encourage others to challenge your ideas, and delivery strong results.
4) You work cooperatively. You are comfortable working with colleagues at all levels and from all over the world to achieve shared objectives. You partner with others—representing your own interests while being fair to others. You easily gain the trust and support of others and credit others for their accomplishments and contributions.
5) You get stuff done. You are a self-starter who steps up to handle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You take action—identifying and seizing opportunities without unnecessary planning.
Premium Support Services Team @ Autodesk
Premium Support Services (PSS) is a dynamic team of product, industry, and workflow experts responsible for delivering our Enterprise Priority Support services to our most strategic customers. We provide technical guidance, analytics, thought leadership, and hands-on, root-cause problem resolution to help and
Sobre la empresa
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.