Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Business Process Analyst
Location: Barcelona- Spain
Job ID: 18WD27551
The Business Process Analyst is a unique opportunity to maximize the success of Autodesk’s investments in this foundation for the future. It requires you to focus on the development of future state business process capabilities and to drive the elimination of redundancies, optimize efficiencies, lower costs, and streamline the delivery of value to our partners and customers.
You will play an integral role in the business planning stages of project and program development. The role involves identification of the current program and policy effectiveness and creating the future state best practices; you will provide recommendations for change.
This role is based in Barcelona, Spain. The focus will be global with an emphasis on our EMEA and APAC inside sales operations.
Be a Salesforce.com subject matter expert
Identify and research end to end current state processes, pain points, inefficiencies and the reasons for them. Surface redundant and/or unnecessary activities in the process
Be the Inside Sales Subject Matter Expert concerning SFDC and the Sales Productivity technology stack
Support the business process owners in their efforts to create, optimize, and automate salesforce.com, tips and tricks, reporting help, and anything related to using the system and tools in a more productive way
Suggests new methods to improve the experience and productivity of internal users and customers
Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to develop and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause
Access and analyze processes, data points, and controls to determine sub-optimal performance, communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement
Top 5 Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate
1. You are passionate about adoption of new tools and processes. You want to help others perform better. You look for ways to make smart use of new technologies or innovative approaches to drive efficiency
2. You get stuff done…smart and fast. You like to take initiative. You enjoy working with a diverse group of opinionated people to pursue a common goal. You listen extremely well to uncover business requirements that will help drive sales productivity. You work fast, making sure that your key stakeholders are with you all the way
3. You aren’t afraid to challenge the way things are done. You have a knack for looking at things from new or different perspectives. You are willing to challenge how things are done and take the best of the past to build something new for the future
4. You work well with others. You know the nuances of when to let others speak, and when/how to insert yourself—without ego—always staying focused on identifying and solving the business problems at hand. As an effective communicator, you understand that influencing requires winning both hearts and minds. You also have experience working at all levels of the company, including senior managers and VPs. You know how to tap into your network, be consultative, and marshal resources to accomplish goals
5. You “get” sales. You have either been in sales before or have worked alongside sales professionals for enough years to understand the fast-paced, competitive and demanding world of sales, including an in-depth knowledge of sales skills, processes, and methodologies
Experience working in marketing, sales, product development, or operations. Proven ability to analyze an issue and suggest alternative improvements
Superior communication skills; able to clearly communicate and present findings and recommendations to team members and senior management alike
Results oriented, will take ownership and proactively drive projects and change management through to completion. Will have a proven track record delivering within large and complex projects
Quantitative and general problem solving skills; superior critical thinking
Salesforce.com expertise a must; Certifications a plus
Strong interpersonal skills and team player
High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
Advanced Visio, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Education: BS in a related field
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry:
Sobre la empresa
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.