Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Description of the job
The jobholder will join Customer Services Logistic Operations team. Logistic operations team is responsible for 4 warehouses in Spain and acts as Center of Competence for the whole Military Aircraft Customer Services Global logistic network, providing support enhancing performance & efficiency and promoting improvements and efficiency. The Global Logistics Network is an umbrella entity that encompasses sites with logistic activities (warehouse and transport), which are managed by different Military Aircraft Customer Services operational teams worldwide consisting of 21 warehouses
Tasks & accountabilities
The jobholder main responsibilities are:
• Status review of Customer Services Logistics Facilities (25) regarding:
• hazardous material (HAZMAT) logistics processes
• security and environmental means
• training plan for internal and external resources
• Perform regular visits as well as security audits to Customer Services Logistics Facilities issuing security reports to be submitted to the corresponding authorities
• Issue IATA, ADR, IMO, Multi-modal documentation that need to accompanied
• Keep a register of hazardous items transported within Customer Services Global Logistics Network
• Support the Global Logistics Network regarding Hazardous Management know-how
• Represent Material Services in projects/forums related to hazardous, REACH, ECHA….
• Perform a correct surveillance of ITAR elements
• Issue accident reports
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Engineering
• Must have experience of safety advisor or/and export control
• Customer and service focused
• Logical Thinker
• Excellent Communication Skills
• English and Spanish languages at negotiation level, other languages would be an advantage