Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Provide industry leading customer service through the accurate and timely processing of returns and delivery queries to protect and grow the customer relationship.
Act as an advocate for the customer within Tech Data relating to after sales management processes and procedures.
* Investigate, advise and resolve after sales queries, specifically around returns and delivery issues, acting as primary contact with the customer where appropriate.
* Own, respond to and ensure progression of queries within service level agreements
* Adhere to company policy and procedures in relation to return and delivery related queries acting inside established delegation of authority.
* Improve query, delivery and returns efficiencies and minimise losses due to product returns and credit notes
* Highlight and help to address root cause issues relating to after sales management queries
* To promote the use of Tech Datas E Business customer service tools
* Support other team members to achieve goals and maintain a strong team work ethos
* To support the business by following all company policies and procedures and working to the Tech Data shared values
* Other ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
* Prior experience of business and customer services processes.
* Track record of working successfully in a team environment
* Attention to detail
* Customer focused
* Excellent customer relations skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* Effective time management and prioritising skills
* SAP R3 (preferable)
* Working knowledge of Excel and Word an advantage
- customer service