Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The Homes team is seeking an ambitious, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited intern to join our Spain and Portugal team, based in Barcelona. The intern will join a very fast-paced environment in one of Airbnb’s most dynamic and high profile markets, with a diverse community of more than 150.000 hosts (including Home Hosts and Pro-hosts) in the territory. The data analyst intern will have the possibility to learn and will assume the responsibility of providing great data insights to the rest of the team.
This is an intern position reporting to the Business Operations Manager where the person will have a very comprehensive understanding of how all the different functions within the office interact with each other.
- Assist with response to inquiries, providing data quickly and accurately, using mostly sql, but also excel and other tools such as Tableau.
- Deep data analysis both on the supply and demand side to provide a clear understanding on the marketplace performance at different levels.
- Provide not only data, but also the information behind it; Be able to provide main conclusions and come up with recommendations on how to address different problems, identifying opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Assist with the production of reports, and gather external data to have a better understanding on our performance vs the industry.
- Work seamlessly with other teams to coordinate research projects that require their expertise.
- Act as a key contributor to the success of the Homes Spain and Portugal Team
- Currently studying or due to finish university this year
- Expertise in SQL and experience with large databases and raw data, including the ability to write queries against large warehouses
- Expert user of Excel
- Strong spoken and written English and Spanish
- Proven ability to produce high quality analysis in a fast paced environment
- Very strong analytical skills
- Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Experience for an internet marketplace business is a plus
- Ability to work proactively and result driven: always trying to learn that extra detail that can help you take the most accurate decision.
- Good knowledge of the Spain and Portugal Markets
If you have sharp analytical skills, love to analyze but also summarize deep data analysis into a shortlist of key takeaways, and always try to go one step further in order to provide valuable insights to your colleagues, then the Homes Team wants to talk with you.
Please submit your full application in english
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.