Descripción de la oferta
- Semisenior (2-5 años)
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Do you want to be a part of a growing and innovating company? Are you ambitious and are looking for a job with real impact? Then you've made it to the right place... Keep reading!
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will be a key player to develop Tiendeo Analytics Business Unit. The primary focus will be on designing Big Data solutions that facilitate data-driven decision making
- Selecting and integrating Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETLs for feed our DWH, doing Data Analysis, Data -
Quality and Reporting.
- Maintaining Data Products such as Recommenders, Web Reporting tools, and DDBB
Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer Science degree or in related field
- Must, Strong Knowledge on SQL
- A plus if having experience in different dialects/tools, SQL Server, Hive, Presto, Athena, etc...
- A Plus: Knowledge of data warehousing technologies
- A Plus: DBA experience
- Must have Analytic Capabilities
- A Big Plus: Data Mining, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- A Big plus, familiarity with some of these technologies: AWS Lambda, Kinesis, ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka...
- Fluent in English is not a must.
- A position within a growing company, being part of an up and coming team
- Young, dynamic and international team (now 15 nationalities)
- Your work will have an impact to our millions of monthly users
- Excellent working environment
- Flat hierarchy and work autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Training plan to improve your skills
- Wii and Ping Pong to be used freely
- And... an amazing terrace with a beautiful view of the sea!
Tiendeo, where the shopping begins!
Sobre la empresa
Creada en enero 2011, Tiendeo es una web que agrupa catálogos y folletos, con el objetivo de ayudar al consumidor a encontrar las mejores ofertas y productos en su proximidad. Es un nuevo tipo de buzoneo virtual dirigido a los comercios de la gran distribución para mejorar su marketing online.