Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Descripción Del Puesto
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are actively looking for a Data Engineer
Key role and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing and delivering on data ingestion, storage, streaming data pipelines, and cloud data warehousing, for advanced analytics applications. The key goal of this team is to leverage various real-time data signals for personalization and customer intelligence in the marketing domain. The Data Engineer will be responsible for delivering Cloud based Big Data and Analytical Solutions for our clients by extracting data from disparate sources and systems, merging and transforming it through scalable, optimized and intelligent workflows. Use your experience in building data pipelines and connectors on the cloud, to design a robust, secure, optimized, and scalable capability.
- Extract, Transform and Load: Integrate, transform data from various sources, and push to a central cloud warehouse for transformation (e.g. GCP, BigQuery, AWS, Snowflake), enabling data scientists to leverage in various applications
- Ensure data usability, granularity, security and availability. Staging and testing before connecting to analytics and visualization layers.
- Ability to leverage Python and JSON to customize workflows and streamline repetitive tasks to execute programmatically. The core team can provide sample code, and implementation best practices, but the person should be very familiar with using and executing Python scripts.
- Work with core team to define data hierarchy/ dimensions, data dictionary for standardization of data structures, and defining data governance & workflow automation processes.
- Collaborate with data scientists to implement state of the art, scalable, high performance applications (ML/AI/ statistical learning engines) that meet the need of today’s complex media and marketing ecosystem.