Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Axis Data S.L. is an international enterprise providing IT Services to MTS Globe and OTS Globe, which consist of Office Automation systems, Networking and Applications.
Our mission statement is to provide innovative technology to the MTS Globe Group's 65 destination offices in 19 countries in and around the Mediterranean Sea, North Africa, the Black Sea, the Arabian Gulf, the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.
6,3 million guests were managed through our systems in 2018. We provide excellent and highly automated integration to our customers (tour operators).
MTS Globe, OTS Globe and Axis Data are determined to deliver a superior service to the end customer, travelling to one of our destinations.
Axis Data operates in a flexible and dynamic environment, has a flat hierarchy and values initiative and pro-activity very highly. Flexibility, good team-work and excellent communication skills are requirements for any function.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineerin our Palma Headquarters for our new project.
- Development and enhancement of our database.
- Infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
- Deployment management based on continuous integration.
- Internal code testing and enhancement.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues. Requirements
- Several years of hands-on experience in database administration.
- Very good knowledge of SQL (using PostgreSQL).
- Application backend development using JAVA.
- Source code management with Git and GitHub.
- Continuous integration deployment with Jenkins.
- Software containerization using Docker.
- Container orchestration control using Kubernetes clusters.
- Continuous monitoring using Grafana.
- Experience in agile development in a team and an organized and result-oriented work ethic for sustainable and scalable Web systems.
- Good knowledge of the English language, regardless of your mother tongue.
- Resident or open to move to Palma de Mallorca (Spain) Your benefits…
- Competitive salary depending on expertise.
- End of year bonus related to individual performance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Language courses available if required.