Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- To develop, install and manage a distributor network EMEA.
- The EMEA distribution network should be bases on a comprehensive analysis and short, mid and longtime strategy plan considering all relevant custiomer categories (market segments).
- Close cooperation with the regional Country Managers and Distribution Specialists.
- Maintein ang grow business with the current distribution network.
- Represent the company at exhibitions.
- Sales and budget forecasting.
- Market analysis.
- Intensive travel.
- Professional reporting.
- Experience in establishing and managing international distribution networks (B2B)/minimum 5 years.
- Gained comprehensive insights of distribution channels.
- Academical education background (businees management or technical).
- Manager with technical knowledge and understanding as well as hands on mentality.
- Experience in doing business with industrial customer as well as distributors.
- Preferable Business development experience (especially in terms of indirect sales).
- Good knowledge in MS Office tools.
- Fluent in English is a must and French and/or German is a plus.
- Availability to travel abroad a 70% of the time.
Big multinational that provides fastening solutions for business and consumers.
Real opportunities to grow up inside the company.
Sobre la empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.