Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Sanofi´s Supply Chain International organization is expanding and growing their teams in Barcelona. We are hiring DRP PLANNERS in order to provide better service to more than 30 countries across 12 different time zones. Covering Eurasia, Middle East and Subsahara Africa the DRP PLANNER will be supporting some countries and their plants.
The main mission of the DRP Planner will be running the Distribution Resource Planning process at regional level.
This position is a temporary project position 18 to 24 months and, therefore, it is imperative that you have a valid Spanish work permit / visa.
The recurring activity is to run the regional and local DRP processes, which can be either monthly or weekly according to the tool used and the market.
Tasks include :
· Get and upload the data into our SC systems, or Check that interfaces between our SC systems and ERP systems run properly
· Make adjustments to re-align systems and reality
· Check that actions required by local Supply Chain are performed before running the DRP
· Check the DRP calculation results and provide alerts and recommendations to plants and markets, or adjust parameters if required
· Provide visibility to management, markets, plants and platforms regarding supply constraints or demand changes
· Implement Stock Policy, and negotiate exceptions with plants and markets when appropriate
· Keep Track of responsibilities when extra costs are incurred (destruction, air shipments…)
· Tertiary education in Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics , or equivalent professional experience
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
· 3 or 4 years' experience in supply /demand planning
· Pharmaceutical industry and its constraints
· Working from Regional Headquarters and providing services to local teams
· Demand Management and DRP calculations
· Production Plan Management is highly valuable
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
· DRP calculation with date-sensitive inventory (preemption)
· Solid knowledge of the tools we use for DRP calculations: Manugistics Demand and Fulfillment; SAP
· Data manipulation tools (Excel, ERP-Planning Tools)
· Process oriented with analytical mindset
· Rigorous and accurate
· Ability to negotiate and fairly arbitrate conflicts between plants and markets
· Within company: Country Market Supply Chain teams
· Plants Supply Chain Teams
· Regional Supply Chain teams (Markets, Plants, Regional Export Centers)
· Regional IS teams
· Global IS teams
· Outside Company: Nil
Direct reporting: DRP Regional Head
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.