Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad Real
TEACH ENGLISH IN SPAIN: ENTHUSIASTIC AND
DYNAMIC ESL TEACHER NEEDED
- Spain: Ciudad Real, Spain.
- inlingua Ciudad Real
- Experience: mínimum 1 YEAR
- Positions: 4
- Degree or equivalent Required
- Plan, prepare and teach well-developed lessons which enthuse and inspire
students and promote the enjoyment of learning.
- Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students
learning styles with an appreciation for students learning differences.
- Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according
to the course/content area and audience of learners.
- Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement
Details of Position
Enthusiastic and dynamic teacher required for the biggest and busiest English
Academy in the heart of Castilla La Mancha from September 2019 to June 2020. We
have a group of fantastic and extremely motivated teachers who form a very close- knit team. If you fit the bill, then your search is over. Our academy offers
classes for all ages, from 3 years old to adults, offering all English language courses
such as Cambridge, Trinity, TOEFL, TOEIC to name a few. All teaching material is
provided and experience in these areas is a PLUS but in-house training is also
The successful candidates will have a degree and/or a TEFL certificate(or
equivalent) and previous experience in teaching of at least 1 year in General
English, Adults, Teenagers, Children and YLs.
Recommendation letter required (if applicable), along with 2 valid references (will
be confirmed) and a criminal record report.
If you are an educated, motivated, dependable and highly proficient teacher, have
excellent verbal skills, and are dedicated to helping our Language learners
overcome their communication barriers and meet our requirements, then we are
looking for you!
As well as having a excellent command of English and the relevant qualifications,
you will need to show evidence of the following:
- Friendly and confident manner
- Good planning and organization skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable teaching style
- Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
If you are interested, please send your CV and recent photograph.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidates will have a degree and/or a TEFL certificate (or
equivalent), such as CELTA, DELTA, TESL, TESOL. Experience teaching pre-schoolers
and preparing students for the Cambridge English exams will be highly valuable.
Health benefits included once NIE document has been issued.
Assistance offered in procuring accommodation.
Free Spanish classes offered to improve linguistic skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 800.00€ to 1,200.00€ /month