Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Export Control Officer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe.
Ensure an end-to-end export control process allowing permanent tracking of project export issues at any step of the product development and preventing any deficiency related to export that would cause delays, additional cost, or sanctions and fines, support enabling of export compliant business, protect Airbus officers from violations.
Continuously track evolution of export national & international laws and regulations and liaise with relevant government authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Provide permanent advice and support including tools, deliver training to business functions concerned.
- Ensure permanent intelligence on « end use(r) » countries or customers.
- Continuously improve the performance of the export control function, including training, surveys, etc.
- Support and coordinate actions of the supply chain.
- Issue internal directives for export compliant processes (e.g. procurement, IT, foreign nationals).
- Define, update and enforce end-to-end export control process. Prepare export control documentation in order to get timely clearance for export.
- Monitor and update list of products, documentation, equipment, components and/or parts subject to export restriction
- Apply for Export Licences Release of deliveries incl. physical checks Classification Administration of licences incl. record keeping Sanctions
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Educated to University degree level.