Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Esplugues de Llobregat
Fraud Solutions Business Analyst(Job Number: 17000871)
DSU - Fraud Solutions Business Analyst
“I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally”
The Digital Services Unit has the mission to provide Nestlé with the best in class Digital platforms and Capabilities to win in Digital Marketing and eCommerce, creating and running end-to-end Digitial Services and Solutions, touching billions of consumers everywhere in the world.
The strategic focus spans across key areas such as Digital presence on web and mobile, eCommerce and Omni-channel, Social media listening, enaging and publishing, Personalized Consumer Experiences and advanced cRM , Digital Consumer Analytics, Programmatic media, including upcoming areas such as IoT, connected products and services.
To complete the DSU Core Team, we are currently looking for a Fraud Solutions Business Analyst.
As part of the Payment and Fraud Services Team located in the Nestlé Digital Services Unit Hub in Barcelona, the Fraud Business Analyst will deliver fraud solutions included in the different programs of the Nestlé group.
In your role as Fraud Business Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will review, analyze and evaluate fraud solutions requirements raised by HQ departments or markets.
- You will deliver a seamless customer experience in each market while reducing fraud costs.
- You will analyze and experiment with innovative payment methods and fraud solutions working closely with technology providers.
- You will assure continuous improvement of the payments and fraud processes to grow revenue, reduce costs and mitigate risk - reducing declines, facilitating reconciliation and supporting the sustain organization.
- You will plan and execute end to end projects, follow the development with the development teams and external companies to answer functional questions and review functional impacts of technical decisions, ensure project deliverables and quality.
Education and experience
- Degree in IT, Telecommunications, Finance or equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years experience working in eCommerce Payments/Fraud (with a multi-country context).
- Experience in three or more of the following sections:
Payments and Fraud industry:
- Experience in eCommerce Risk and Fraud management is a must
- Experience in payments credit card and alternative payment methods implementation
- Good Business experience in payments solutions / fraud prevention / treasury applications
- Experience working in the payments/cash management/treasury/cross border payments industry
- Multichannel and/or Omni-Channel payments experience with exposure to multi national desirable
Reporting, BI, Big Data:
- Experience with BI tools.
- Experience with SQL.
- Exposure to Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Exposure to Big Data or NO-SQL systems is a plus. Log Stash, Elastic Search, etc.
- Experience in eCommerce and HA websites.
- Proven expertise in Web solutions, Finance and Controlling , Mobile with Retail experience if posible
Project Management, Agile and other Methodologies:
- Successful project delivery
- Efficiency in Project and Resource management
- Experience using and implementing agile methodologies
- Experience with PCI and ISO
- Participate in contract negotiation and RFPs"
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed influencing skills as well as your leadership skills, which will be your main assets for this position.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you at www.nestlé.com/jobs !
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please read our Nestlé Corporate Business Principles on www.nestle.com.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Primary Location: Spain-Barcelona-Esplugues de Llobregat