Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Experience in making the web accesible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Experience working with common Frontend build tools (Webpack, postCSS, Babel, etc.)
- Comfortable working with Version Control
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Experience in leading small teams and taking up project responsibilities.
- Proactive and a team player
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Experience with functional/automated testing
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- Experience with JS framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc..
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Many off-site company events, including sailing trips and company summits
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization