Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
With more than 40 years of experience in the banking industry, presence in 80 countries and more than 300.000 employees, our customer, is building a multi-lingual team of investment specialists.
These will be your tasks
We’re looking for smart & dynamic financial services professionals to join an international team in the world’s most successful BPO organisation. In this role, You will interact with high end customers of one of Europe’s leading digital banks, facilitating savings advice and introducing innovative banking products with high returns. Responsibilities:
- Attend banking customers throughout calls, emails, whatsApp & chat channels, providing high end customer service and cross-selling innovative digital banking products in the Portuguese market.
- Inform and upsell saving and investment products such as securities and derivatives, investment funds, pension plans, saving insurance, discretionary or objective management.
- Inform customers about the main variables and situation of the national and international financial markets and the impacts of digital banking products and services within our partners portfolio.
- Carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services described above.
- Capitalise upselling & cross selling opportunities where applicable.
You're offering these qualifications
- Degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, law or experience in the banking industry
- High level of English (C1) and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Native level of German
- Proven commercial experience of minimum 1 year in brokerage or investment service or selling Investment products.
- Experience in banking & financial services
- Experience in customer interactions to inform & sale investment products (Funds, plans,etc.)
- Experience in departments of financial analysis or market analysis.
- Knowledge of the German financial services markets
- One of the following MiFID II - Certifications CIF, CAF, EFPA, EFA, etc.
- High customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication capacity oral and written.
- Analytical ability and ease to acquire new complex knowledge autonomously.
- Demonstrated commercial capacity, relationship and dialogue skills with customers,businesses or groups.
- Problem solving skills.
- High teamwork capacity.
- Self-demanding character.
- Results orientated & self-motivation ability.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and "Can do" attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
We're offering these benefits
- Full time position (39 hours/week), late afternoon shift until 23.00 (from Monday to Sunday)
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company