Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Develop and secure approval for GTM plans and budgets.
- Direct cross-functional, cross- organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets.
- Track/report and may define program/campaign metrics/ goals/benchmarks.
- Develop/communicate closed- loop post-analyses for marketing programs and identify/execute indicated actions.
- Manage/monitor delivery of pre-determined messaging/content.
- Execute/monitor pre- determined customer segmentation strategies and experience plans.
- Perform marketing operations activities as needed, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
- Assist sales with development of sales training materials.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing experience, including offering marketing, segment marketing, channel marketing and partner marketing.
- Agency, sales and/or channel experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Knowledge of offering, segment, partner and account- based marketing.
- Knowledge of advertising/ direct marketing/research vendor practices and procedures.
- Understanding of the industry, offering categories and HP offerings/strategy.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong influencing skills.
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.