Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. wefox is customer-centric and utilizes an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
You will adapt and assimilate in our team easily if you can identify yourself with our company values:
- We make things possible
- We are team players
- We stay focused
- We communicate clearly
- We are always authentic
Want to find out more? Ask us about these values in your interview!
We are looking for a Head of Database Administration with a demonstrate background experience in physical and cloud Data bases based solutions to join to our awesome IT team. You will be working mainly on defining, implementing and optimising new Data warehouses.On your daily work you will be focused on maintaining current Data Base systems and design and implement new features for a really amazing projects. To achieve this, you will manage a small DB team.
Always keep in mind security: we are an insurance company.As you know, we are a internacional company, so you will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe.
Qualifications & Skills
- 7+ years in Production Infrastructures• Prove Amazon Web Services for at least 3 years and specially working with RDS
- Demonstrate experience in Relational Data Base: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience in High Availability Systems
- Demonstrate experience in Zabbix• Make contributions in order to improve internal tech stack, architecture and good habits.
- Demonstrate experience in Bigdata (Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon EMR)
- Demonstrate experience in non-relational Data Base: MongoDB, Redis,
- Networking knowledge
- Able to work in rotating teams and groups
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Would be a plus:
- Amazon Web Services Certification
- Experience in Grafana
- Experience in queues: Kafka/RabbitMQ/SQS
- Experience in GraphQL
What we offer
- Full responsibility for your role, we want you to be your own leader !
- Your professional development is one of our priorities and we actively support building your skills and knowledge further
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Glassdoor ratings
Perks and Benefits :
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24 y 31 December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Company merch and tees. There is no better way to get your company name out there than by arming your team with branded goodies!
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- Oh and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball and a massive ping pong table?
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a competitive compensation and benefits offering - and have an engaging attitude, get in touch, we want to meet you!