Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Identify, lead and realize commercial opportunities in terms of generating new opportunities for the employee/health benefits business line globally.
- Analyze the implications of every action on clients/regions and ensure that the activity is in line with each guideline indicated.
- Supervise and work directly with the company's strategic clients.
- Identify and implement innovative ways of doing business finding opportunities for profitable growth as well as ensuring that new products, services and marketing practices are in place to increase the offer and grow market share.
- To manage the P&L, the budget and the forecast of the employee benefits business line.
- At least 10 years of demonstrated success in sales and business development within the employee/health benefits business line. We are considering candidates within the insurance sector and/or leading the employee benefits unit for large corporates.
- 5 years of experience managing and cultivating a sales team internationally.
- Senior sales management experience with demonstrated and measurable track record of success in international sales solutions for large corporates
- Experience creating new environments in which the business developing is the main goal for the team.
- Role based in Madrid with frequently travel internationally.
International Insurance start up
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.
Sobre la empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.