Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
" Requirements ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcomes and greets the Guests following established service guidelines
• Give first time Guests a restaurant tour.
• Adhere to timing standards for products and service.
• Must know all food, liquor, beer and wine offered.
• Apply positive suggestive sales approaches to guide Guests on making food and beverage choices.
• Assist with keeping the restaurant spotlessly clean, safe, and sanitary.
• Ensure complete Guest satisfaction before Guests leave and inform a manager if not.
• Accurately quote wait times.
• Assist other Team Members whenever possible.
• Maintain spotlessly clean menus and promotional materials.
• Complete the daily and weekly cleaning duties.
• Assist with pre-bussing tables.
• Operate POS terminals.
• Take accurate to-go orders.
• At least six months of related experience preferred
• Must have clear written, verbal, and phone communication skills.
• Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the position description.
• Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Ability to obtain Alcohol certification
• Ability to obtain Food Handler’s Certification
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Romano’s Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Romano's Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building and developing a high-quality, restaurant operating company by focusing on our key values, our team and our strategic partnerships.
All qualified individuals seeking job opportunities with Romano's Macaroni Grill® will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, the presence of non-job related medical conditions, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal laws.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend