Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
HR Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources.
This is a broad role working with Partners, Managers, IT Manager and Finance team in driving the business as well as being responsible for a day to day Human Resources. The responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager are varied and will include: management of Recruitment Process; management of inductions; talent management, performance management; advising on Policies and procedures, keeping them up to date with current employment law and handling any HR issues; assisting Finance team with payroll; roll out and implementation of a new HR system.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Proven experience working as a Generalist HR Manager, ideally in a standalone role (being responsible for the recruitment, employee relations, talent and performance management, policies, payroll and HR systems implementation)
- Previous experience of implementation of a new HR system
- Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills, including the use of in-house databases, HR systems
- Effective communication skills, ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- HR qualification - CIPD or degree in Human Resources
- human resources
Sobre la empresa
Financejar is a leading financial recruitment and staffing service in Spain. We are committed to matching financial professionals with the right part-time, full-time, temporary or permanent opportunities in finance, banking and accounting careers.
Count on our financial staffing team to assist you or give insight into finding and managing your financial career, whether it be in accounting, banking, finance, tax, or even human resources.