Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 25 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain, being its principal markets Italy, France, Spain and Greece.
We are looking for an HR Talent Generalist to work in the Talent Department in Headquarters.
Purpose of the Position:
Inside the Human Resources department of Volotea and reporting to the Talent Manager, the candidate will be working 50% of the time on the Headquarters Recruitment processes and the other 50% of the time in On-boarding, development, training and culture activities and projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Employer Branding & Recruitment:Coordination and assistance to all types of career forums representing VoloteaManagement of Recruitment processes for all departments in Headquarters from beginning to endCoordination Recruitment KPI's
- On-boarding:Welcome and follow up the first months to all the new employees that have been recruited by him/her Prepare and participate on the on-boarding breakfast and lunches with the Ex-ComCoordination On-boarding KPI's
- Development and Training:Prepare and implement Performance Assessment ProcessSupport the team in all material for Talent DiscussionsDevelopment follow up conversations in the Business Partnering areasResponsible for some of the Training PlanGive internal Training sessions
- CultureLaunch and analyse employee satisfaction surveySet up all the working with our Values activitiesOrganize the internal awards
- Other Projects: Help the team launching new project as SF training Module, KPI's in Tableau, Healthy projectsProfile
- Minimum 5 years working as HR Talent Generalist or HRBP, preferable in complex and multicultural environments.
- Honest person, humble and eager to have fun working as a team
- Someone with â€œPeople Firstâ€ mind-set in all environments of your life
- Caring conscious; Being passionate for working with People
- Internal client Orientation; Previous experience working with Executive committee and Directors.
- Mandatory to be Advanced in English, and valuable French or Italian
- human resources
- ms project