Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- BARAJAS, SPAIN
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus is a global aerospace-and-defence corporation known for developing military and commercial aircrafts. Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus responsible for defence and aerospace products and services. Airbus Defence and Space has three divisions: Military Aircraft, Space Systems and Communication-Intelligence-Security. With its presence in 35 countries, the company employs 40,000 people from 86 nationalities. 2017 Airbus ranked 94th on the "Fortune Global 500" list, and was one of the "World's Most Admired Companies”.
Within Airbus the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is focusing on the operational deployment of digital projects that have demonstrated superior business value within the divisions and functions of Airbus. Digital Transformation is a strategic imperative and rich in business opportunities. We are looking for graduate talents and experienced entrepreneur minded professionals that have the necessary experience and mind-set to embrace the accelerating pace of technological and business model evolution to leverage a structured digital transformation with Airbus.
DTO oversees the areas Data Analytics, New Business Models and Services, Digital Security (Cyber Security Programme), Information Management (IM), Digital Platform, Industrial Security and Digital Product Continuity within Airbus.
Our people, the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Defence and Space? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you ready to rethink Information Technologies?
If so, then join our international team as a BI Developer in Madrid.
Tasks & accountabilities
• Act as IM focal point and BI expert for all the Reporting requirements, ensuring service quality and end users satisfaction
• Be the responsible person for BI projects
• Provide End to End solutions focused on business outcome and User Experience
• Leverage of technical trends and new technological possibilities (state of the art). Be part of the team that analyze and decide the BI tools that will be used.
• Deliver business value through continuous innovation on an international scale
• Adapt rapidly in an evolving environment through multifunctional and international teams
• Manage and deliver projects (OTOQOC) in an agile way to implement new functionalities based on the business processes
• Analyze business requirements and translate them into IM solutions
• Develop BI solutions to satisfy business requirements following the development golden rules
• Ensure seamless integration of new tools and/or changes in the existing application landscape. Continuously work on further simplification and consolidation of this landscape
• Management, Application Maintenance & Evolution of relevant Information Systems
• Provide specialist advice where appropriate for the Scoping, Development, Deployment/Implementation, Change Management, Application Maintenance and Evolution of relevant BI Information Systems
• Coordinate the communication with other IM areas
• Lead the change management activities after the deployment of any new tool
• Manage subcontractor resources.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
General skills required:
• Good communication and presentation skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving
• The ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated, multidiscipline team
• Project management skills
• Influence, persuasive and chang