Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Industrial Network / Security Engineer en Barcelona
If you are a very dynamic hands-on Network Security Engineer with previous work experience in manufacturing industrial area. Do not hesitate to contact me back for more info! The recruitment selection process will start NOW
About our client: is a stable, family-owned company with over 120 years in the market. One of the largest privately-owned company in the perfume and flavor business. Currently employs approximately 7,000 people in 64 countries.
What´s in it for you?
Competitive compensation package including basic salary, an attractive bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established relationship with global European multinationals
A path to personal development with coaching from a senior manager working with you
You will act as Network Security Subject Matter in a manufacturing plant infrastructure security and work in close collaboration with the security team.
· Develop and maintain in conjunction with the Security team the set of Security standards for factories and other infrastructure services
· Align IT Infrastructure Strategy, Architecture and Standards including data network, Systems and Storage Standards, Systems Management, and Virtual Server Technology with defined Security policies and standards to ensure secure and effective Operations that meet and/or exceed service level expectations
· Ensure that systems are kept current with the other technical teams through application of the appropriate security patches or updates
· Act as an active member during security incidents and crisis, own action items, track and follow up with all necessary technical experts in a timely manner
· Perform security watch on installed infrastructure technologies from vendors or external sources, prioritize, align with security team and lead the technical teams in the implementation
· Act as security expert on infrastructure in projects, provide guidelines which are aligned with security policies and standards, liaise with security team and enterprise architect team for unknown situations
· Supervise infrastructure security project managers to ensure on time, on scope and on budget project delivery
· Develop and execute standard operating processes including standard product roadmaps, vulnerability management program and hardware/software refresh strategy
· Perform compliance verification activities including measurement, verification, validation, evidence analysis and reporting of enterprise compliance with cyber-security policies, technical security control requirements and security risk assessment