Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
About the department:
Our Industry Relations team is in charge of all relations with employers at hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry.
We currently support the recruitment of 5’000 leading employers across the globe and our ambition is to welcome many more!
• Identifying key target clients in each country of your assigned region: hotels, restaurants, startups, touroperators...
• Active sales towards the shortlisted targets via cold calling, visits, mailings…
• Arrange and set up a proper agenda for sales trips (10 face to face meetings per month)
• Manage all visits’ follow-ups (can be long, patience required :) and deals’ closing
• Contribute to the strategy of the department
• Contribute with active feedbacks from clients to the improvement of the hosco technology
• Bringing a good mood and enthusiasm to the rest of the team!
Proven experience working in sales ideally within business development or account management, hospitality/events preferred but not required Proven influencing and negotiation skills with a variety of senior level stakeholders.
The tenacity, resilience and creative thinking to identify and secure new business You are fluent (native or near native level) of Italian and English - both written and verbal required You want to produce tangible results, proven experience working with and exceeding targets You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona You are excited about working for a startup within business development