Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Auto req ID: 198938BR
This role leads the Centre for iSCP (integrated Supply Chain Planning) for Euopre & Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA), and has overall responsibility for developing the strategies and plans (including AOP/PSP) for these functions to deliver world class iSCP Capability with associated business value realization.
In this role, you will ensure that ESSA Demand & Supply Planning teams are delivering against ESSA planning standards and transformation projects. The role builds and develops a high perfoming team capable of leveraging the processes and technology which is being designed for both today and the future.
The role clearly sets the vision and direction both for the team and the ESSA DP community with clear plans in place for technology (iSCP Prolink, Demand Sensing, statistical forecasting, performance analytics), process (Sales and Operations planning/execution, segmentation) and people (development of digital talent and capability heatmapping).
A key part of this role is to work effectively with a number of business functions ranging from CS&L SVPs for category review , BU CS&L Directors, supply planning Directors/Senior Director, IT, 3rd Party Service Providers, and BU Demand Planning Leaders. Effectively leverage the information from seeing all the Demand across ESSA turning the DP analytics lead from “hindsight – what happened” to “foresight – what should happen” to drive value realisation.
- Leverage internal/external networks to set vision, strategy and AOP/PSP agenda for implementation of world class iSCP and advanced analytics to deliver best in class Service to Customers, 0-24m Demand plans and Supply Planning capability that optimises assets, ops costs and inventory.
- Partner with BU E2E and Central Supply Planning Leads to step change Planning Talent capability, with particular focus on Digital Planning, Process Automation and Analytics skill sets. Set and drive kpi improvement tgts.
- Drive aggressive productivity agenda, leveraging planning excellence/analytics to demonstrable reduce operating costs
- Drive Planning Centralisation agenda, focusing on planning processes that can be more efficiently executed above BU, and ensuring effective wiring with local BU planning processes. Standardise segmentation, long-term forecasting, Master Data Quality, Demand signal enrichment and advanced analytics.
- Ensure iSCP effectively connects with other core business processes, eg iSOP, VMI & Supplier Collaboration.
Leadership & Individual Effectiveness Behaviours
- Leadership within a matrix organisation.
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills, excellent English (other lanugaues an advantage), in taking others with you at different levels of the organisation ranging from operating roles to senior Executives in the ESSA Sector to drive transformational changes.
- Articulates a compelling vision, purpose and direction that inspires others to follow.
- Ability to lead process transformation with SVPs, Senior Directors, Senior Managers and Key Users across multiple markets and categories by understand their performance priorities
- Proven capabilities in driving complex agenda with ability to clearly explain complex supply chain messages into actionable insights, influence senior cross functional stakeholders on best practices and change management.
- Proven ability to effectively manage high volume workload and projects in a fast-paced highly demanding environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Supply Chain and Commercial:Supply Chain interdependencies and Gartner best practices.
- Degree /MBA in relevant discipline with minimum of 5+ years supply chain experience showing excellent thinking/problem solving skills, able to make sense of complex organisational challenges, develop creative solutions and implement them.
- Extensive experience in integrated Supply Chain Planning regarded as a Top Subject Matter Expert prererably in FMCG with closely related food and beverages experience in an international environment
- Demonstrated track record of leading people and building teams - setting performance standards, coaching and developing capability
- Proven track record of driving business performance by implementing advanced technology & analytics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and sustain a vast range of working relationships across multiple functions, cultures and ability to flex styles for effective influencing.
- Comprehensive understanding of demand, supply planning, S&OP and analytics.
- Strategic acumen to develop approaches which address short, medium and long term business objectives
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills – ability to work constructively to get results
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline