Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Operations SL
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last year Student to undertake
an internship within
A350XWB Project Management Office has arisen in Airbus - Getafe (Madrid). The successful candidate will join BXKT
Tasks & accountabilities
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
Support to the definition, control and monitoring Planning activities in the A350 within Rear Fuselage and Empennage (RFE) Make & Buy perimeter. This includes:
• Monitoring and control support for the RFE E2E integrated planning within the development perimeter.
• Within the RFE planning processes, drumbeating and supporting the teams in the accomplishment of the targets.
• Ensure synchronization of IPT schedules via interdependencies, as well as with other PDTs & LPTs
• Ensure planning quality and robustness to comply with the programme requirements.
• Support to the RFE Development dashboards
• General support to the PMBP A350 RFE Development
• Deploy and optimize PM methods and tools within RFE.
• Support Programme reviews preparation.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for recent graduates or last year students within Aerospace or Industrial Engineering with Advanced level in English.