Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student engineer to undertake an internship within Customer Services department in Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
Tasks & accountabilities
• Internship for Materiel Services (Combat)
• Coordination and support for the contractual deliverable documents for the Customer: Presentation material, Management Documents, Reports, others.
• Prepare, review and delivery documentation for Spares
• Support to Materiel Services technical Experts: Stock break analysis, repairs, penalties, others.
• Weekly update of KPIs, Lean Panel (SQCDP), and internal reporting.
• Support to Spares logistics, Data Base maintenance, reporting and analysis.
• Supply Chain follow-up (Supplier performance)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Aeronautical, Industrial or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Well organised.
- Good communicator.
- Negotiation level of English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Database and IT tools.