Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
At Sanofi ITS, within the Mobile Apps Factory, we believe that we can make a strong contribution to the company by providing smart engaging mobile products for patients, healthcare professionals, caregivers and employees. To that end, we discover, design, develop and deliver mobile apps with a deep attention to details, a real understanding on our customer's needs, a deep dive in their behaviors and context, and a strong commitment to solve the right problems with creativity, smartness and the right technology. We are not only a delivery unit. We help in designing and discovering new digital products, in bringing them to life and in making them grow. We are accountable in crafting sustainable software for the company, with a true collaborative mindset and a desire to bring the best solutions for the people who need it. The Mobile Apps Factory team is part of the ITS Innovation Global Solution Center, where we craft and partner with companies to define the future digital solutions that will support the company digital transformation.
In order to extend our current service offer, we'd like to welcome a Mobile Apps Architect whose main topic of interest will be related to mobile apps development. The position will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
Mobile Apps Architect is accountable for managing developments for several mobile apps within the Mobile Apps Factory perimeter:
· Assist the development of mobile solutions leading to more competitive, differentiated, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
· Coach other developers in order to build effective and well architectured mobile apps.
· Responsible to develop or supervise app development.
· Apply knowledge of technical design to apps, analyzing their scalability, speed, and performance, and recommending improvements.
· Advanced Hands-on Experience developing apps for iOS or Android running on cloud back-ends.
· Demonstrable knowledge of at least two of the following object-oriented programming: KOTLIN, Java, Objective-C/C/C++/C#, Swift.
· Knowledge of HTML5, CSS (sass/less).
· Knowledge of Relational DB (MariaDB/MySQL) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Redis).
· Knowledge of software design and architecture.
· Knowledge of SCRUM agile practices an asset.
· Familiarity with Git, GitHub, Continuous Integration, Design Patterns, Concurrent Programming, Testing & QA activities, and Persistence frameworks.
Education and Experience:
· 6 years relevant experience in mobile software product development.
· Must be fluent in English; ability to speak Spanish and/or French is an asset.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Working in a global/multi-cultural environment.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.