Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
* Actively participates in team projects, contribute ideas, and support team plans/decisions for successful project implementation.
* Ability to execute and deliver on assigned tasks and projects. Develop and deliver working programs/systems according to business requirements with adherence to time, cost, quality and standards.
* Communicates progress/status of assigned projects/tasks, anticipates risks and able to recommend solutions to address issues.
* Ability to demonstrate professional integrity and reliability
* General supervision will be given.
* Able to take own initiative to move forward the assigned tasks/projects
* Ability to learn and relate to the business processes, and recommend viable alternatives to achieve intended results.
* Ability to identify IT opportunities for improvement and apply best practices available in the work area (i.e. process streamlining, coding standards, etc.)
* Ability to keep abreast with technology to ensure skills and knowledge remain current and be able to relate and apply the technology in delivering solutions to the business
* Ability to leverage standard technologies effectively to achieve intended results.
* Ability to develop and/or implement technical solutions required by the business
* Ability to perform unit and integration testing on the delivered solution
* Ability to troubleshoot and debug programs/solutions
Administration and Operations:
* Complies with the established set of work standards
* Maintains updated systems/applications development documentation
* Coordinates schedules and related tasks with other team members or other IT groups
* Degree in Computer Science or related area
* At least three (3) years solid technical hands-on systems development experiences using
o Oracle and/or MSSQL Database
o Visual Studio, C#, .Net or Java
o Web Services (IIS or equivalent)
* Experience across the SDLC
* PCSoft's WebDev or WinDev experience
* Commercial systems development experience within the Commodities Trading space, preferably in Grains trading environment.
* Knowledge of commodities trading business processes
Overseas agribusiness platform
Growth career path
Sobre la empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.