Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
What will you do? We are looking for a Trainee to work in our Business Solutions & Insights Team in Business Intelligence & Data Analytics !
Your main responsibilities will be:
- End to end development of Business Reports, Dashboards and Data Insights: Defining data flows Data onboarding and automation with Microsoft tools Design of actionable reports with key business stakeholders Implementation and validation with Power BI Internal communication plan for adoption
- Support in gathering and comparing quotations from vendors, and recommendation proposals
- Implementation of smart initiatives for ML-based business solutions
- Participate in our digital transformation journey through Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Automation
- Understand and Engage with different functions in the company: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Supply to become their business partner with a technology expertise Technology drives our business. With complete involvement since day one, you'll be fully included as part of our team - bringing household name products to milions of customers worldwide. You'll take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience. Projects will vary but many will be within enterprise software, mobile, online, sales, customer relations, supply chain or finance. The focus will be on "learning by doing" but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team!
We are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills and logic thinking
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies and tools
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Possibility to do a 1 year internship
- Engineering Degree
- Business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in this language is essential Equality RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.