Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Our Client, a leading global hotel management corporation, is in search of an IT Director for their brand new office in the city of Barcelona.
Support and manage Head Office IT equipment in conjunction with the outsourced IT provider.
• Lead the negotiations and selection processes of IT suppliers for the group and hotel brands
• Work with vendors to ensure critical systems such as Back Office IT, Property Management System, Guest-Wi-Fi, PBX, Point of Sale and other core systems are available twenty-four hours per day.
• Work with the Head Office team and external vendors to deliver IT projects across the group.
• Ensure that technology is used, managed and supported in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures.
• Provide a high level of service and support to the internal team.
• Understand the requirements on IT governance and security especially with regards to GDPR and the upcoming ePrivacy regulation.
• Maintain and promote core technology standards according to the appropriate brand standards and operating procedures for each hotel.
• Ensure that back-up and disaster recovery processes are in place and managed accordingly.
• Liase with IT vendors during the opening of new properties and other branded hotels under development.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado
Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años
Categoría profesional: Executive
Residencia: Provincia vacante
Idioma imprescindible: Inglés
• Windows 7-10
• Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2016
• Office 2013-2016 and Office 365
• Point of Sale (initially Micros Simphony)
• Payment terminals
• Television and AV Equipment/Meeting Room Technology
• High Speed Internet Access (HSIA)
• Digital CCTV systems
• Door Lock and Access Control Systems
• Public Aea Music Systems
• Previous IT management experience, preferably in the hospitality sector with knowledge of hotel systems.
• A proven and demonstrable experience in supporting IT infrastructure including networks, security and hardware.
• Current technical skills and knowledge of technology.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Proficiency in English