Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The IT Project Manager is responsible to provide leadership for all activities associated with the successful delivery of multiple Information Technology projects with one or more of the projects being medium to complex in nature. In his role he requires a thorough understanding and experience of the different technical layers used in a IT Service Provider Organisation.
· He/she is fully proficient to demonstrate experience in all project management tools, techniques, practices and disciplines and is responsible for the following:
· Project Management: Effectively manage Global IT Projects for both internal as external customers in where you will be working in virtual teams from different regions.
· Project Management Office: experience with PMO processes for a distributed team of Project Managers and Project Engineers to help in achieving Project objectives.
· Customer Engagement/Project Knowledge: Actively develop and incorporate profound understanding of client factors when planning and executing client Project activities.
· Project Execution: Applies understanding of Project requirements to execute day-to-day implementation.
· Project Tracking and Reporting: Continuously mine project data to assess overall contribution of Project to business success.
· Project Improvement: Continuously monitor, troubleshoot, and improve Project to ensure Project effectiveness.
· Project Troubleshooting: Resolve project issues quickly to maintain client satisfaction while protecting NGA’s interests
· Services Support Policies & Procedures: Apply understanding of NGA service organization and functions to support and Managing of internal and external customer requests.
· Project Management Methods: Apply Project management methodologies and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure the accomplishment of targeted goals.
· Change Management: Support methods for innovation and change across the organization.
Key experience and skills
Level of education: University degree (BSc/Master) or equivalent
· Management (organization, communication, finance and human resources)
· Coaching of project team and Operations teams (DevOps)
· Actively support team members in attaining their objectives.
· Well organized, accurate and process minded.
· Ability to listen and translate technical terms to non-technical people.
· A mindset of delivering in time, scope and budget.
· A solution and customer-oriented attitude.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Technical understanding of ERP platforms (e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday,..) and SaaS solutions based on a multi-tenant or virtualised architecture
· Good understanding of Network concepts, Infrastructure and Storage
· Good understanding of Application delivery using web-technologies
Business experience required
· Experience in IT Project Management
· Proven record in management of large and complex technical projects.
·Manage directly several projects in parallel.
·Supervise a portfolio of projects executed by the team and take responsibility/accountability for the end result.
· Manage WW teams with remote members
· Knowledge of ITIL and good understanding of IT Service Management.
· Stakeholder satisfaction, timely delivery and staying within budget top the list of measures that indicate a project’s success
· Good knowledge of PMBOK is a competitive advantage.
· Experience in Lean / Agile (ACP) / SCRUM-framework delivery methodologies
· Knowledge in Change Management is considered an asset.
- ms project