Descripción de la oferta
- Senior / Mando intermedio
- Salario 33.000,00 € - 38.000,00 € brutos anuales
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced Service Desk Coordinator, with proven leadership and management experience.
In this role you will be responsible for line management of Service Desk Analysts, and directly report to the Service Desk Manager, along as acting as his/her back up.
- Manage and drive performance of the Service Desk Activities and organise their day to day activity and priorities
- Provide support to the team, assist in first line support and act as an escalation point
- Analyse and solve complex technical situations, act as a liaison with Senior stakeholders during major incidents
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and ensure that customers expectations are met in accordance with SLA's standards
- Provide and monitor goals and KPI's of the Service Desk Team, measure effectiveness and ensure that KPI's and level of service are met
- Support and assist the Service Desk Manager in the day to day operation in the Servide Desk: Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts
- Support and assist the Service Desk Manager
- Support and contribute to any new projects
- Collaborate with other Service Desk Coordinators
- You have an excellent level of English
- You have minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- You have strong technical background and previous experience in a Service Desk
- You have strong previous experience in Team Management and coaching (min 2-4 years)
- You have a strong drive, you are a natural leadership and motivator
- You are quality and customer oriented
- You are an initiative taker with a hands-on attitude
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- You have ability to deal with a constantly changing environment and to work under pressure
- You have knowledge of creating and updating end user and technical documentation
- You have the ITIL Foundation Certification
- You have thorough knowledge of Windows XP and 7, Citrix environment, networking components and user profiles
- You have strong knowledge of PC hardware and software systems, such as: Windows 2000/XP, ActiveDirectory, Windows Terminal Services, Citrix Metaframe, Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Thin ClientTerminals, Database Systems, Exchange
- You have skills in CUCM and MAC OS
- Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday
- A job with a large scope of responsibilities
- Career opportunities
- International and multicultural environment
- A Company with worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP, to be discussed
Sobre la empresa
“You take the adventure abroad, we manage your career“
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself.
United through the aim to constantly improve ourselves and to provide the best service in a fast and target driven environment, we are connecting companies with the people they really want.
Honesty, transparency and expertise is what we offer.
Get in touch with us and start your new experience abroad.