Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms organisations, using innovative technologies and services enabling you as an individual to work smarter. This is what we call "empowering digital workplaces".
In fact, the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change., it's the ethos of our brand and how we drive positive change for ourselves and others. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission
What you will be doing
Create reusable, scalable and maintainable software architecture in our company, using Java and related frameworks and other advanced back-end technologies in order to guarantee performance, code quality and maintainability of our platform.
- Establish a deep understanding of our customers' business and technical needs
- Delivers technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers. Translates logical designs into physical designs, and produces
- Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems which meet business needs and takes into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems
- Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices.
- Analyses data requirements to establish, modify or maintain object/data models.
- Defining release strategies (including branching, CI and development workflows).
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. You should have
• Wide knowledge of Java
• Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
• Experience developing RESTful Web Services
• Building tools like Maven and Gradle
• Version control tools, especially Git
• NoSQL: Mongo, Redis
• Event Driven (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
• Search Engine: ElasticSearch
• Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Hystrix
• Design patterns and clean code
• Testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Proactive and dynamic person, motivated to grow within technology team
- Person who bring new ideas and proposals to our team
- Motivated on using up-to-date technologies