Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Junior Project Engineer Technip Iberia is looking for a Junior Project Engineer to ensure that assigned project and activities are executed in accordance with Technip’s contractual obligations and meets the clients quality and safety requirements, within established budget and schedule in our Barcelona Offices.
- To ensure that engineering and requisitioning activities are developed according to schedule, man/hours, equipment and materials budget as well as contractual specifications.
- To ensure timely reporting to project management and operational supervisor: follow-up the activity, critical deviations of activities and/or potential risks.
- To contribute to the definition of equipment lists.
- To ensure the interdisciplinary consistency of design and requisitioning documents.
- To enforce QHSES corporate policies.
- To coordinate engineering and requisitioning activities with procurement and construction.
- To contribute to get client’s approval of technical documents.
- To undertake economic control of the assigned projects. Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’sDegree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum requirement 3 years of experience in a technical office.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. French or other languages will be valuable. You are meant for this job if
- If you have interest in oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
- If you like to be have an overall view of projects. You like to be in contact with people and deal with client requisitions and enjoy bringing new solutions. Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant Learn more about TechnipFMC Learnmore about usand find other open positions at ourCareer Page.
Follow us onLinkedInfor company updates.
Suitable candidate will beoffered a local contract.
We take intoconsideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legally.
"As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status."
- ms project