Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Helicopters España
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Learning Delivery Manager for the Production Domains has arisen within Airbus Helicopter in Albacete, Spain.
Your role will be to organize the deployment of the learning sessions for your domains (Quality, Manufacturing and Health & Safety) following HR standardized solutions while taking into account the Business priorities and constraints.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Ensuring Business proximity:
• Anticipating recurrent Business needs based on historical data.
• Understanding the learning priorities linked to the business context.
• Capturing business constraints, specific timelines for deployment.
• Assessing deployment feasibility of learning projects with business.
• Pushing the business to use the capacity offered by R&D Operations.
• Analysing the new requests already existing learning offer and organise new learning capacity if needed.
• Providing visibility on deployment progress through relevant KPIs for the business.
• Informing other LDMs of business needs and constraints for other LDMs' delivery scope.
Leading sessions delivery:
• Leading the session planning in coordination with other LDMs.
• Identifying opportunities to optimize the session fill rate.
• Ensure appropriate management of the subcontracted service within learning.
• Anticipating massive evolution of new learning needs and informing the supply chain/providers accordingly.
Identifying roadblocks for capacity creation and/or deployment and facilitating problem solving with all relevant stakeholders (Learning Solutions Engineers, providers, and business).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Psychology, HR, Business Administration…
• At least 1 year of experience in a related area.
• Previous experience in industrial environments would be valued as a plus.
• English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
• Good communication skills and pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Open and willing to work in all kinds of environments.