Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are currently seeking a qualified and practically experienced Leasehold and Tenant Surveyor.
* To optimise and manage operational and investment property assets; to include Landlord and Tenants negotiations, acquisitions and disposals of property, surveys, valuations and the preparation of financial estimates and any related project work.
* To manage and maintain an up to date property asset register. This will include the review of assets, future options appraisals, developing business cases, through to advertising opportunities and evaluating submissions.
* To commission / procure / manage external consultants and to provide a client-side function.
* To take responsibility for the management of a portfolio in Property Holdings.
* To ensure performance targets relating to completion of professional work are met.
* Ensure any relevant valuation work is undertaken as required.
* To co-ordinate and deliver a range of property projects as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Previous experience of working in a property team
* Relevant property related degree (RICS approved).
* The post holder will be required to hold a clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle in order to undertake site visits, or will need to put in place appropriate travel alternatives (e.g. bicycle)
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
Financejar is a leading financial recruitment and staffing service in Spain. We are committed to matching financial professionals with the right part-time, full-time, temporary or permanent opportunities in finance, banking and accounting careers.
Count on our financial staffing team to assist you or give insight into finding and managing your financial career, whether it be in accounting, banking, finance, tax, or even human resources.