Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
Localisation Lead shall serve in a support capacity to the AMPLEXOR Operations teams and to external Clients. The key responsibility of the role is to help develop and improving service delivery processes, setup and technical delivery of AMPLEXOR’s customer content throughout the localization lifecycle, meeting time and quality goals. The Localisation Lead will have in-depth knowledge of AMPLEXOR and industry localization tooling as well as a broad understanding of software development technologies and environments. The Localisation Lead will also collaborate with the R&D team to contribute to the development of the roadmap for localization tooling requirements and to drive the technical quality of deliverables to the customer. The Localisation Lead will be expected to work as part of a virtual team (customer or project focused) and shall be expected to collaborate with other members of the virtual team to ensure optimal management and delivery of the customer’s content.
- Develop a good understanding of AMPLEXOR’s localization processes and align Services activities to ensure that customer’s goals and company objectives are met.
- Prioritize effectively and provide timely support to project teams.
- At times or as the function grows, travel and/or off-hours (on call) support may be required.
- Investigate develop and present solutions that describe how a customer’s content will be localized using a combination of AMPLEXOR and industry tooling.
- Collaborate within virtual project or customer teams to manage the technical delivery of localized customer content.
- Decipher/decrypt the characteristic properties of source documents in various different formats and languages
- Determine/recommend best production processes and resources to be used for a given project, both from an internal and from an external perspective.
- Educate internal and external clients on best production processes.
- Contribute to the creation of specifications and project schedule and help/monitor follow-through.
- Ensure high product and service quality by performing quality checks on deliverables.
- Ensure most cost- and time-effective execution of production tasks within the project parameters.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams and clients during project execution: define deliverables, provide status reporting, troubleshooting and testing support.
- Participate in the estimation and analysis of files for new projects.
- Discuss localization and internationalization best practices with prospects and clients
- Support the sales and project management teams regarding technical discussions with the customer.
- Drive technical quality of customer deliverables throughout the localization process. Establish quality standards and ensure that these are adhered to, throughout the production process.
- Maintain a quality mind-set; deliver highest level of quality and customer satisfaction during the processing of work products while supporting and adhering to quality requirements as defined by the AMPLEXOR Quality Management System. Requirements
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience, executing and leading the production portion of complex localization/translation projects Software, DeskTop Publishing or Multimedia.
- Strong technical abilities, especially in the areas of Software and DTP/pre-press, web publishing, and CAT tools on both. PC and Mac platforms.
- Strong affinity to and understanding of target audiences and cultural issues
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Proven communication abilities (verbal and written)
- Understanding of content parsing and processing, SRX, XPATH and ITS rules
- Ability to script or create macros to support more efficient content processing
- Experience with a variety of localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools – such as XTM, SDL WorldServer, MemoQ, Catalyst, Passolo or other similar localization technology platforms that manage and automate the translation workflow
- Experience with Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, Office, FrameMaker, Articulate Storyline, Studio and RISE
- Familiar with translation memory formats, terminology and termbanks, quality assurance and manipulation/transformation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deliveries concurrently.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams and clients during project execution: define deliverables, provide status reporting, troubleshooting and testing support
- A strong ambition and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn about new technology quickly Benefits
- The ability to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.
- A flexible and casual work environment. Beware of the occasional Nerf dart!
- A competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Office location : This role can be based in our office in Madrid or Dublin
- Please send your CV in ENGLISH-
- ms project