Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Back to overview As Location Manager you will be responsible forleading the local driver services team inthe acquisition& engagement of a top qualityFREE NOW taxi fleet in Barcelona. You will become part of the global FREE NOW Driver Service team and your direct report will be the Head of Operations Spain.
These are your responsibilities:
- Management and leadership of the local driver services team in Barcelona (3 FTE)
- Responsible for driver acquisition& engagementto guarantee a top quality Supply service
- Design local driver acquisition and engagement campaigns and events in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Stay in closecontact with local authorities and taxi associations
- Build best practices and proactively optimize processes within your location
- Own the reporting process and keep on top of the locations KPIs and growth (e.g. amount of tours, revenue, ...)to achieve the quarter/year targets
- Participate in various cross-market task-forces and project groups These are your qualifications:
- Comfortable in leading and training a team
- Analytical comprehension and fast learning capacities
- Have excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- Native in Spanish and a high level in English (our company language is English) About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW was founded as mytaxi in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. In July 2019, mytaxi rebranded to FREE NOW as part of a global mobility brand family and set itself up as a multiservice mobility provider. With 14 million passengers and more than 100,000 drivers, FREE NOW is one of the leading ride-hailing providers in Europe. Since February 2019, the service is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. FREE NOW today works with more than 700 employees in 26 offices and is available in over 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is leading the operational business as CEO Europe of FREE NOW. More information is available at:www.free-now.com
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health insurance, a monthly mobility allowance, subsidized gym membership)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
- ms project