Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Shift: Day Shift, including 4 weekend days per month
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
EU ROC Overview
European ROC (Relay Operations Center) is the central control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon's European Transportation network, supporting both domestic and inter-country transportation movements for European geographies. The team is responsible for planning and scheduling the trucks/vehicles to be placed at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, based on various factors such as forecast, historical trends, vehicles capacity and carrier capabilities. ROC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon's European transportation network and thereby has direct impact on Amazon's ability to serve customers on time.
Purview of a Logistic Specialist
Logistic Specialist works across the EU in a cross-functional environment with the Supply Chain, FCs and the Retail organizations to determine future demand for Transportation resources, and translates the aforementioned into accurate capacity plans. S/he also maintains and reports up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis. S/he also facilitates the flow of information between different stakeholders (Trans Carriers/Hubs/Warehouses) and resolves any potential issues that impact customer experience and business continuity. Logistic Specialist also provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions. An ideal candidate should be able to understand the requirements/be able to analyze data and notice trends and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form. The candidate should be willing and flexible to work in night shifts as well.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Communicate on day to day with internal stakeholders in order to understand and fix their concrete problems.
· Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
· Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams according to processes and standard.
· Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
· Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
· Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
· Professional fluency in English and working knowledge of a second language to include French, Spanish or Italian.
· Good analytical and data gathering skills.
· To do attitude and problem solving state of mind.
· Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
· Should be flexible to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel (formulas, vlookup, pivot tables).
Sobre la empresa
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.